- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 c. Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 3/4 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/3 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 white chocolate Reese's Eggs OR 4 white chocolate Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Cream the butter, peanut butter and both sugars together. Add the egg and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into wet ingredients.
- Mix until almost incorporated. Add the white chocolate chips and Reese's and mix well.
- Use a 1" cookie scoop, roll into balls in the palm of your hands, place on Silpat and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until just slightly browned around the edges.
- When you take the cookies out of the oven, make sure you let them cool for 2 minutes before you transfer them to a cooling rack- they are extremely delicate.
- If you're opposed to white chocolate, you can absolutely use chocolate.
I can’t think of many things I like more than the white chocolate Reese’s Eggs. I promise you they are NOT the same as the regular peanut butter cups. I’ll understand if you think I’m a weirdo. Ha! I look forward to them every year and I make sure to stock up. This year I got my first package the day after Valentine’s Day and I believe I got about 12 packages by the time Easter had rolled around. I’m not even exaggerating- that is how much I love them. Plus, every time I went to Target, they were freaking on sale! How could I pass that up!?
I first dreamed up this recipe about a year ago when my friend, Jeni, introduced me to white chocolate peanut butter. Um, hello, where has this been all my life? Don’t worry, we’ve become well acquainted by this point and have almost made up for all the time lost. This recipe is like your favorite peanut butter cookie on steroids and you’ve gotta try it. Thanks for reading, have a fAB day.