Let’s forget about this little snowstorm that we had a couple days ago because I am all about spring at this point. I mean, I get it- March comes in like a lion… well, it better be going out like a lamb! Let’s hope that is the way my life goes as well.
I’ve gathered 9 spring staples that I’m dying to have in my closet. When I’m thinking about buying a closet staple, I generally tend to be ok with spending a bit more money. A staple should last you for many seasons to come, so don’t skimp. Luckily, I was able to find quite a few budget friendly items as well 🙂
– A pair of crisp, white jeans– you will wear these year-round, not just during the spring and summer months.
– A light-weight sweater that you can wear alone or with plenty of layers.
– The perfect light weight tee great for when the weather starts to warm up.
– A fun statement clutch in a perfect pastel color.
– A classic, light-weight trench to keep you warm on chillier days.
– A casual striped dress that you can dress up or down.
– A pair of chucks that will never go out of style.
– We’ve met the boyfriend (which we’re still loving), but now meet the girlfriend jean, which is slimmer and more flattering for our bodies.
– Ankle booties that are meant to be the star of any outfit.
I’d like to know what your spring staples are! I hope you all have a fAB weekend; thank you so much for stopping by.
PS. In other news that I know you’re dying to know about- I’m freaking sick. Honestly, I’m not surprised because I’ve been driving myself crazy with how busy I am. This better not linger because I am not slowing down.